First Time Buyers
Buying your first home and getting onto the property ladder can seem quite daunting. It is often the considered to be a complicated and worrying process but with Mortgage IQ it does not need to be.
Mortgage IQ can guide you through the process and can offer tailored mortgage advice specific to your circumstances. Our advisers understand it's all new to you and will explain everything in simple terms and at your pace.
Buying a home takes a number of weeks, as there are a number of different factors that need to be taken into account.
After discussing your personal circumstances, income and outgoings our advisers will be able to;
- Find out how much you can borrow
- Find out what house price range suits your affordability
- Make you aware of the upfront costs invovled in buying a property
- Make you aware of the ongoing monthly costs of owning a property
- Discuss your options to protect you and your home
- Help you understand the role of the estate agent and solicitor
When you find your first home we will then handle everything for you right from the moment you get the property sale agreed to the day you get your keys of your new home. Our experienced team will liase with the lender, estate agent, solicitor and anyone else in the chain keeping you informed each step of the way.
To start your journey on finding your first home - contact Mortgage IQ today.